- Advanced Accordion
- Advanced Menu
- Advanced Tabs
- Content Grid
- Filterable Gallery
- Gravity Forms
- Instagram Feed
- Logo Grid & Carousel
- Modal / Popup Box
- Photo Gallery
- Pricing Table
- Registration Form
- How to Add Custom CSS Classes to Registration Forms Fields?
- How to Add Custom Validation Messages?
- How to Configure Admin and User Email?
- How to Create Registration Page using PowerPack’s Registration Form Module?
- How to Enable User Registration?
- How to Find Merge Tags for Fields?
- How to Select User Role?
- How to Setup Notification Template for Admin?
- How to Setup Notification Template for User?
- How to Setup Post Registration Actions?
- How to setup reCAPTCHA in Registration Form?
- Restaurant Menu
- Category Grid
- Google Maps
- Login Form
- Search Form
- Off-Canvas Content
- White Label
PowerPack Table Module provides the option to use a CSV file to add data to the Table. CSV is the most commonly used format for data sharing which makes it very useful.
Step 1: Add Table Module to the page and select the source as CSV.
Step 2: Click Choose File and select the CSV file to import.
Step 3: Click Upload and the data will be added to the table.
Step 4: Style the Table
Was this article helpful to you?