- Advanced Accordion
- Advanced Menu
- Advanced Tabs
- Content Grid
- How to enable Pagination in Content Grid?
- How to enable Taxonomy Filters in Content Grid?
- How to Fix Pods Content Not Loading After Clicking Filters?
- How to re-order filters in Content Grid?
- How to remove links in Content Grid Module?
- How to Setup Related Posts with Beaver Themer & Content Grid?
- How to stop Automatic Scrolling when Filters are clicked?
- How to use Content Filters in Content Grid with URL?
- Filterable Gallery
- Gravity Forms
- Instagram Feed
- Logo Grid & Carousel
- Modal / Popup Box
- Photo Gallery
- Pricing Table
- Registration Form
- How to Add Custom CSS Classes to Registration Forms Fields?
- How to Add Custom Validation Messages?
- How to Configure Admin and User Email?
- How to Create Registration Page using PowerPack’s Registration Form Module?
- How to Enable User Registration?
- How to Find Merge Tags for Fields?
- How to Select User Role?
- How to Setup Notification Template for Admin?
- How to Setup Notification Template for User?
- How to Setup Post Registration Actions?
- How to setup reCAPTCHA in Registration Form?
- Restaurant Menu
- Category Grid
- Google Maps
- Login Form
- Search Form
- Off-Canvas Content
- White Label
With PowerPack v2.7.11 and later you can now include or exclude pages from the Maintenance Mode. Let us see how to do this.
1. Go to WP Admin > Settings > PowerPack > Maintenance Mode
2. Select Exclude URLs option in the Include/Exclude URLs section.
3. Add the partial URL of the pages that you want to exclude from the Maintenance Mode. For example, in this case, we have added partial URLs for our custom login and registration pages.
4. Click Save Changes and you’re done!