Pagination makes it very easy to display a large amount of content on the WebPage. PowerPack’s Content Grid provides powerful pagination options to its users to display a large number of Posts, Pages, etc. efficiently.
To enable Pagination in Content Grid: Go to Content Grid > Pagination > Pagination Type > Select one of options (as per your choice)
Content Grid provides three different types of Pagination that you can choose from:
- Numbers: This is the most commonly used method. It provides a convenient way to display content in multiple pages. It divides content into numbered pages based on how much content you decide to show on one page. For example, If you have 50 Blog Posts and you decide to show 10 at a time then Numbers will divide those 50 Blog Posts into 5 different pages.
- Scroll: As the name suggests scroll loads content when the user scrolls down the page.
- Load More Button: This option appends a Load More Button at the bottom of the Content Grid which loads content when the user clicks on it.
Apart from the Pagination type option, you’ll also find a few more options under the Pagination Tab.
- Show Search: Enabling this option shows a search bar when there are no posts found as per the content settings
- No results Message: This option allows you to customize the message to be displayed when Search returns an empty result
Check the complete demo of PowerPack’s Content Grid here.