- Advanced Accordion
- Advanced Menu
- Advanced Tabs
- Content Grid
- Filterable Gallery
- Gravity Forms
- Instagram Feed
- Logo Grid & Carousel
- Modal / Popup Box
- Photo Gallery
- Pricing Table
- Registration Form
- How to Add Custom CSS Classes to Registration Forms Fields?
- How to Add Custom Validation Messages?
- How to Configure Admin and User Email?
- How to Create Registration Page using PowerPack’s Registration Form Module?
- How to Enable User Registration?
- How to Find Merge Tags for Fields?
- How to Select User Role?
- How to Setup Notification Template for Admin?
- How to Setup Notification Template for User?
- How to Setup Post Registration Actions?
- How to setup reCAPTCHA in Registration Form?
- Restaurant Menu
- Category Grid
- Google Maps
- Login Form
- Search Form
- Off-Canvas Content
- White Label
FAQ module provides an option to set up using Posts. These Posts can be Custom Post Type or Normal WordPress Posts. In this post, we’ll use a Custom Post Type FAQ for setting up FAQ module.
Step 1: Add a new FAQ module to the page and set Source > Posts
Step 2: Next select the Post Type from the list. Post Type could be default WordPress Post Type, Custom Post Type.
Step 3: Complete the rest of the setup of the module and the FAQ module shall display the fetched posts where Post Title will be the Question and Post Content will be the Answer.