- Advanced Accordion
- Advanced Menu
- Advanced Tabs
- Content Grid
- Filterable Gallery
- Gravity Forms
- Instagram Feed
- Logo Grid & Carousel
- Modal / Popup Box
- Photo Gallery
- Pricing Table
- Registration Form
- How to Add Custom CSS Classes to Registration Forms Fields?
- How to Add Custom Validation Messages?
- How to Configure Admin and User Email?
- How to Create Registration Page using PowerPack’s Registration Form Module?
- How to Enable User Registration?
- How to Find Merge Tags for Fields?
- How to Select User Role?
- How to Setup Notification Template for Admin?
- How to Setup Notification Template for User?
- How to Setup Post Registration Actions?
- How to setup reCAPTCHA in Registration Form?
- Restaurant Menu
- Category Grid
- Google Maps
- Login Form
- Search Form
- Off-Canvas Content
- White Label
In PowerPack’s Photo Gallery you can easily add your own different custom URLs/ links to the images. Please follow the following steps in order to this:
1. Add custom URL/Link to the images you have added to the Gallery in the Media Manager of WordPress.
2. Modify the settings in PowerPack Photo Gallery
Once you’ve added custom links to the images you’ll need to change settings in the Photo Gallery’s settings.
You can find these settings under General > Click Action. Set Click Action to Custom URL
You can find the complete demo of PowerPack’s Photo Gallery here.