- Advanced Accordion
- Advanced Menu
- Advanced Tabs
- Content Grid
- Filterable Gallery
- Gravity Forms
- Instagram Feed
- Logo Grid & Carousel
- Modal / Popup Box
- Photo Gallery
- Pricing Table
- Registration Form
- How to Add Custom CSS Classes to Registration Forms Fields?
- How to Add Custom Validation Messages?
- How to Configure Admin and User Email?
- How to Create Registration Page using PowerPack’s Registration Form Module?
- How to Enable User Registration?
- How to Find Merge Tags for Fields?
- How to Select User Role?
- How to Setup Notification Template for Admin?
- How to Setup Notification Template for User?
- How to Setup Post Registration Actions?
- How to setup reCAPTCHA in Registration Form?
- Restaurant Menu
- Category Grid
- Google Maps
- Login Form
- Search Form
- Off-Canvas Content
- White Label
PowerPack Registration Form provides the option to set the from and send to email addresses for New User Registration when the Email Notification is enabled under the Action tab.
Setup from the email address:
From field is used to set the email address of the sender of the mail. For example, by default from email is the admin email of the website but it can be changed to other email addresses such as editor, support, etc.
Setup reply-to email address:
Reply-to email address sets the email address to which the user would reply to in their mailing system.