- Advanced Accordion
- Advanced Menu
- Advanced Tabs
- Content Grid
- Filterable Gallery
- Gravity Forms
- Instagram Feed
- Logo Grid & Carousel
- Modal / Popup Box
- Photo Gallery
- Pricing Table
- Registration Form
- How to Add Custom CSS Classes to Registration Forms Fields?
- How to Add Custom Validation Messages?
- How to Configure Admin and User Email?
- How to Create Registration Page using PowerPack’s Registration Form Module?
- How to Enable User Registration?
- How to Find Merge Tags for Fields?
- How to Select User Role?
- How to Setup Notification Template for Admin?
- How to Setup Notification Template for User?
- How to Setup Post Registration Actions?
- How to setup reCAPTCHA in Registration Form?
- Restaurant Menu
- Category Grid
- Google Maps
- Login Form
- Search Form
- Off-Canvas Content
- White Label
The Custom Grid module is built to work with Beaver Themer addon. It can be used to display a custom layout for the content using simple HTML and shortcode based markup.
We have the following hooks available in the Custom Grid module:
|Before all the Posts||Hooks the code before the opening |
|After all the Posts||Hooks the code after the closing |
Was this article helpful to you?