Headers have become a necessary part of the sites. A good header gives site both a clean look, good user experience and adds to its functionality. Until now creating a Header with Beaver Builder was dependent upon the use of Beaver Themer but with PowerPack’s Header/Footer option, you can add a custom Header to the site in few simple steps.
1. Add a new page named taxonomically Header (for easy identification) and start editing it using Beaver Builder
2. Once in the editor, you have two options to design a Header:
- Design a new Header from the scratch using Beaver Builder
- or use the PowerPack’s pre-built Header Templates to add a professionally designed Header layout to the page easily.
3. Once done with the designing publish the page.
4. Now go to the WP Dashboard > Settings > PowerPack > Header/Footer > Set the page we just created as Header.
5. Click save and the Header will appear on the entire site.