Related Posts are very useful in keeping users engaged. Beaver Themer’s Singular Themer Layout option can be used to create a related post section which features Content Grid that does not display the current post. This section could then be inserted where you want to display the Related Posts.
- Add similar WordPress tags to your related posts. This tag will be used to identify the related posts.
- Setup a Singular Themer Layout and add Content Grid to it.
- In the Content Grid’s settings set Exclude Current Post > Yes
- Go to Content > Filter > Categories and select Match all related categories except option to display posts related to the current post.
- Leave the respective input field blank and save the module.