PowerPack 1.3 Now Available – 5 New Modules & Features
Last updated July 17, 2017 · Puneet
Last month we completed our first year, and we shared our incredible journey with you. This shows our commitment and dedication to the Beaver Builder community.
Today, we are thrilled to announce the release of PowerPack 1.3 which we have been building and testing for a month now! If you are a part of our Facebook Group, you would have already noticed all the amazing new features.
PowerPack Beaver Addons – V1.3
This new version of PowerPack Beaver Addons comes with 5 New powerful modules. These modules are:
- Advanced Menu
- Custom Grid
- Filterable Gallery
- 3-D Slider
As always, this update offers usability focused modules. David Waumsely from Beaver Junction has created two videos to demonstrate the new features and modules.
PowerPack 1.3 Notable Features
This release of PowerPack consists of an extensive list of enhancements and bug fixes. You can find the complete changelogs here. Some notable features worth a special mention are as follows:
- PowerPack is ready for Beaver Builder 2.0. You can test it with Beaver Builder 2.0 Alpha version.
- All PowerPack modules are 100% compatible with Beaver Themer and have the incredible field connections functionality that we released earlier.
- New Advanced Menu module lets build off the canvas and full-screen overlay menus. So, now you can use it with Beaver Themer and create beautiful headers for your websites.
- Custom Grid module is built specially to work with Beaver Themer.
- Filterable Gallery was the most requested module. It lets you create a gallery with categorized images, and you can link them to the full-size image or an external link. It can be used to build beautiful portfolio layouts.
- The new creative 3-D slider Module can also be used to show case your beautiful work.
- Lastly, the Table Module is the one that will solve all your problems of creating tables with Beaver Builder.
What’s coming next in PowerPack?
As always, we will keep working hard on building and improving PowerPack and contribute to the Beaver Builder community.
We are working on a New Look for our website, and we are sure you will instantly fall in love with the new design. You will need to wait for a couple of weeks though!
We offer over 250+ full page templates and section templates with PowerPack. These templates are actively used by our customers to build their personal or client sites. It acts as a good starting point and source of design inspiration. Above all, these templates save a lot of time!
The most common request was to hide the templates section from the client sites. To solve this problem, we are separating templates into a new plugin called PowerPack Templates. The plugin will be available for FREE with every purchase of PowerPack.
So, this plugin can be installed, and the templates can be used while building the site. Once the site is complete, you can deactivate and delete PowerPack Templates. It’s a win-win situation for all of us! You are happy, your clients are happy and so are we!
Want to look at all the enhancements and fixes? Browse the change logs here.
A few more interesting posts →
PowerPack Beaver Addons
Start creating beautiful websites with 65+ modules and 350+ templates for Beaver Builder.